[APD] Re: Paintball CO2 - interest?

I've been researching this too and would be interested. What are they
suggesting to use for the pressure regulator? I had found a fixed pressure
regulator that would work however it still uses the non-standard thread that
these paintball bottles use. My local refiller will not refill these tanks
so self refills would be a must for me. Although always a little nerve
wrecking at first, I've refilled my own gas tanks in the past for camping
purposes and it really is no big deal, just do it outdoors. Let me know if
you go ahead with it.

Giancarlo Podio