[APD] SF

hey tom...

oh darn.  i didn't get your message before i left... i
just got back last night.  i was there for a wedding.
i didn't get to go to any stores except a big one i
walked by in chinatown.

i did go to the steinhardt and the aquarium by the bay
though.

i'm so sorry we didn't get to meet... maybe next time.

tsuh yang