[APD] Re: Lighting voltage question

Jacques Gerber said:

"Grouch! We don't have the high output flourescents here either (South
Africa)"

Woohoo......brilliant to see another South African on the list:) You in Pretoria?
I would be mighty interested in getting together for a plant swop if you're interested, I'm in Johannesburg but don't mind the drive :)

Jacques, you need to find a company called Lights R Us, they have a website http://www.lightsrus.co.za/. They do stock T8 bulbs and other such hard to find goodies in this country. They're in Midrand if I recall correctly so not too far from you, and the service is excellent. Good luck mate :)

Kind Regards
Cameron James