[APD] Need an Aquarium Stand (a bit Off Topic)

It's a bit off topic, but I hope to have plants in
the aquarium I need the stand for, so thought I'd
post here.

I am getting a custom aquarium this weekend that will
be 36" long by 12" wide, essentially a 30 long, but
deeper. I'm having trouble finding an off-the-rack
stand for it though, at least by this weekend. It's
going in my living room, so it has to look nice, and
my wife says it can't be black. Any pointers to
vendors that stock odd-shaped stands, or that build
one quickly?

Thanks,

-David Wren-Hardin