[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 12, Issue 25

"Within the next year or 2 I am seriously thinking of coming over to partake in your yearly plant fest. This kind of thing really appeals to me in a big way at the moment, and I'd love to actually meet you in person just to see if you're not as crotchety as you say you are :-)"
Kindest regards
Cameron James"

Well, I'll have to try to be more crotchety then, I must be slacking off if no one is getting pissed off any more.
I suppose there's always room for improvement in being more onerous. I do not drink at all so you know I'd be a one very grumpy Geologist if I became one.

Just doing my part ot help them out, they can drink my ration.

Regards,
Tom Barr