Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:17:55 +0200
From: Michael Larsen <mila at tech-nic_dk>
Subject: [APD] Any recent reports of spawning SAE?
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Hi All

First of all, I am sorry for this OT posting, but i am a kind of stocked here...

After looking though the archives from 1996 (including google search,
and search in the archives), and was thinking of, if any besides Doug
Underwood ever has accomplised to make SAE spawn.

I have tryed to write to Doug directly, but his email (from 1997) does
not exist any more. and I can't find any contact information on him eather.
If anyone knows his email I would appriciate if I could have it, of my email was given
to him, so he could contact my.

The reason for this, is of cause that I ready to do that it takes, to make this wonderful
fish spawn.

Regards
Michael Larsen, Denmark.