[APD] Tank Size & Flourite

By the way--

I ordered my Flourite from Big Al's for $9.99 a bag.
Although the shipping from That Pet Place was less
than Big Al's, the Flourite cost was $13.49 a bag.

Shipping for 6 bags came to $32 and change to where I
live.  Even with shipping, this is still about $5 per
bag less than the price I've seen it in the stores.

A very good deal but I'm not eager to tell anyone that
I just spent $100 for stuff to line the bottom of my
fish tank!