Re: [APD] Planted tank with no fish

Pet police?

I believe there is too muh greepeace extremism in our world!
A little is great...too much is not good!

I will try to explain!
Have you ever read about project Piaba?

A south american project that tries to help those who capture fishes from
the rio negro region (near Barcelos), If the capture of cardinal fish was
proibited, that region would get more harmfull human activities...

Without economic value, amazon would die faster, I bet you wouldn't want
that!
give the amazon natural living resources more value, I am sure Amazon would
not disappear!
read here...

http://www.finarama.com/projectpiaba/

"buy a fish save a tree"
http://www.finarama.com/projectpiaba/learn_content.htm

without those captures, most of those locals would turn to more hamfull
activities...like gold extraction with mercury...

Regards from Portugal!
António Vitor