Re: [APD] Re:Planted tank with no fish

I just wanted to mention that it may be illegal for
your apartment building to restrict pets.  I live in
Ontario, Canada and since 1990 we have had a pet
prohibition act which prevents discrimination or
eviction of tenants with pets.

In the states I believe that California Assembly Bill
860, of 1999, prohibits landlords from prohibiting
pets.

You should really check for your area.  Thats bs.

Shalom