[APD] Re: DIY CO2 injection not bubbling

I figured it would probably be a leak in my bottle. I
try out the bucket test that you mentioned. Thanks. If
there was no leak in the bottle, approxmately how long
do I have to wait to actually see bubbles being
produced? If I fix the leak, can I still use the same
mixture that I prepared? It's only been a day.

-WC