Re: [APD] Necessary to maintain 30ppm throughout the day?

More liekly it means that they maintain momemtum and keep
using up CO2. 30ppm is a max level of CO2 to ensure that,
if your measurements are off, you still have enough. But in
real terms, 15-20ppm should be fine.

Scott H.
--- Greg Fiske <gfiske2 at sbcglobal_net> wrote:

> Is there any benefit to having a solenoid that maintains
> the Co2 at 30ppm throughout the day?  My Co2 naturally
> decreases to 15ppm from the plants using Co2 by the end
> of the day.  Does this mean that they loose momentum as
> the Co2 decreases?Greg

=====
It's the contest that started international competition in aquascaping
planted aquaria! AGA's 2004 Aquascaping Contest is open for entrees:

 http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

Novices and experts alike show their skills. Past winners have been
novices and experts, too. You can view all the entrees at The 5th AGA
Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org &
www.gwapa.org