Re: [APD] New Set Up

Giles is right-- Dicrossus filementosus are awesome--
I've always wanted a pair. When I used to work in a
LFS, we would occasionally get them, and they're
pretty and spunky without being *too* spunky. We never
put them with the super-wimps (neons), but they did
well with a multitude of other fish and didn't nibble
the plants. Since you're already thinking of
"corrupting" your S. American biotope with C.
japonica, why not consider some Nanochromis species
like transvestitus or dimidiatus?
Just a thought.

Good luck,

Erin