re: >Subject: [APD] How to use eheim's surface extractor?

Never used the Eheim surface extractor but have had excellent results with the TOM surface skimmer. Easy to use..and was less than 12 bucks.

Lorenzo Rota

Message: 2 Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:48:43 -0400 From: "Byron J. Yu" <sixty9 at gmail_com> Subject: [APD] How to use eheim's surface extractor? To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

HI all,

I got the eheim surface extractor yesterday, but it doesn't seem to
working. It's running off a eheim 2213, and i've tried to adjust the
height, but it doesn't seem to be sucking anything from the top. It
doesn't react to the float valve at all.

I have no current at the top, and with my plants bubbling, the surface
is filled with air bubbles which makes the water somewhat thicker..
could this be the problem?

I want to know if i should return it....

THanks for your help...

Byron