RE: [APD] Eheim Aqua Fluid Liquidoser

I found that it only works well with the liquid that comes with it. Which is very thick and apparently has a viscosity to exactly fit the mechanical movement. Thinner liquids like PMDD don't pour out in a reliable way.

I also tried the fish feeder with all the little grey cups. It worked until a little fertilizer spilled and got into the mechanism. Now I just premix all the powders that go into PMDD in a ratio so that I can use a single measuring spoon to dose them all at once, with one hand! Missing a day or two doesn't have enough effect to worry about, IMO.

TW