[APD] Dissension amongst the fish

I should very much like to be able to add some amonium chloride to my tank
and raise my CO2 to mmmmm say 30 mg/l.  Unfortunately, my fish doesn't seem to
appreciate it very much.  CO2 is a fish anesthetic.  This morning my fish was
doped when I let the CO2 get too high (35+ mg/l.)  So I guess it's back to my
old strategy of keeping my CO2 around 15 mg/l.

It's tempting to isolate the fish just to see though.  I don't need no
stinking fish telling me how to grow my plants.  But of course, if algae started to
grow I would be begging the SAEs, Ottos and others to help me get rid of it.

Sincerely, George