[APD] Re: Moving

I was thinking it would minimize the shock for the
fish, cut down on cycling time when I get there. I
have lots of plants and everything, but with the
Tanganyikans' pH, I didn't figure it was worth the
risk. Plus I have no clue about the water chemistry in
the new place. You think it's unnecessary?

Erin

Rachel Sandage wrote:

> What is the reason for moving the water?

McLeod<mailto:thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>