[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 11, Issue 27

First, everything that Scott H. said, and then I suggest you fill the tank
up to at least 4" from the rim before trying to prime it. I find that prime
button only pushes about 4" to 5" of water so starting too soon while the
tank is still low is a waste of time.

Ann Viverette