[APD] Re: Re: Back in the saddle again -- or - You don't have

>>I'm not taking anything away from Amano, who married genuis
in the art of aquascaping with genius in the art of
photography.<<

I agree, but his impact was more than that. Since I have been in business
from 1999 to the present, a certain percentage of my customers come frrom
magazine ads and are people who do not even own a computer or do not have
access to the internet, but they have all heard of Amano. Amano brought the
hobby to the masses, all over the world.  He inspired people to get into the
hobby like no one else ever has.  His products did not become commercialy
successfull here, but his books and photos continue to inspire new
hobbyists.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
90 day plant replacement