[APD] Re: summer shipping - too hot, best not

I've officially given up shipping for the summer. I just sent a package to
California and most of the plants were crisp on arrival with a Monday
shipping and Wed or Thursday arrival. I'll try to replace some of them in,
maybe, September. But, now that it is near 100 here in Texas, it is just too
risky.

Ann Viverette