[APD] KHCO3 Source!

Arm & Hammer makes potassium bicarbonate.  They sell it by the ton.  It's
called Flow-K and is a substitute for baking soda for people on sodium restricted
diets.  A local distributor says I can have a fifty pound bag of it for
$50.00.

Hmmmmmm, let's see a fifty pound bag for my two gallon aquarium.  I change
the water every three days and add about 350 mg of KHCO3.  There are 22,680
grams in a fifty pound bag divided by 0.35 grams that's 64,800 doses which
multiplied by 3 days and divided by 365 days in a year is enough to last me 532 years
and 7 months.

On the other hand you would need 66 pounds of KHCO3 to initially dose the
200,000 liter tank they're building.

Best regards, George Mangen