Re: [APD] Potassium bicarbonate -- or - Welding trust with vendors

Try taking a copy of _The Aquatic Gardener_ with you the
next time you go the welding shop. You're right that they
aren't really hip to aquatic gardening. IN fact, the shop
where I buy my CO2 has a 90 gal aquarium set up and it even
has some plants in in it but no CO@ and plenty of algae.
:-\

Scott H.
--- Gwmangen at cs_com wrote:
> . . .  The guy at the welding supply store got mad at me
> when I
> told him I was
> growing aquarium plants because he thinks I'm growing pot
> with my CO2.  He acted
> like a man that thought he was being lied to.  I could
> see the anger in his
> eyes.  Alas, we are such a misunderstood lot.

=====
It's the contest that started international competition in aquascaping
planted aquaria! AGA's 2004 Aquascaping Contest is open for entrees:

 http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

Novices and experts alike show their skills. Past winners have been
novices and experts, too. You can view all the entrees at The 5th AGA
Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org &
www.gwapa.org