Re: [APD] ABC gardening program

I forgot to mention some other important options!
specially in HDTV files resolution...
;)

there is the "select output range" option:
it's easy to select any range from the original just slide the position Icon
into where you want to start or begin your compression work.

for the begining mark just click in the icon just left the current position
info, for the end of the work just click in the icon right of that current
position information...
easy...
then say done!
;)
It will only process what you define not everything!

For decreasing resolution (this should be made, you have HDTV resolution!!!)
you should get into the vidomi video optons, there is an interesting
option...

uncheck the hyper scale option in the right corner of that menu, and define
(bellow that) what is the percentage of the width or the height you want..

I guess with HDTV resolution 25% for both might be enough!