Re: [APD] ABC gardening program

I would love to see that...
it's possible with good quality (allmoust dvd) to downsize that segment into
something bellow 45 megs.

http://www.vidomi.com/download.php?op=geninfovid&did1=1&did2=5
You should use xvid codec...(this program installs that...and much more)

this is a player and a encoder, for the encoder options you should click on
the yellow round icon ->This icon is located just right the Vidomi logo
(left top corner)

Choosing files for the encoding is easy..
just drop them in there (with the mouse into the vidomi window)

in the vidome video options you should select xvid for (select video codec
defaults), there are a lot of options for the output...
play with them!
You can even use the maximum AVI size  to produce files not bigger than what
you put in this option..

Very usefull program indeed!
;)

For the other question, I really don't know, My aquarium allways had more
than 4 watts per liter...
I have no experience in "low" light tanks...