Re: [APD] RTFM and back to carbonate usage

Yep. I get some of my best chem info from Roger, too.

Scott H.

--- Daniel Larsson <defdac at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Here is a really amazing answer from Roger Miller
> from another forum (Thanks again Roger!) . . .

=====
It's the Contest that started international competition in aquascaping  planted aquaria? AGA's 2004 Aquascaping Contest is open for entrees:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

Novices and experts alike show their skills. Past winners have been novices and experts, too. You can view all the entrees at The 5th AGA Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org