[APD] RE:Orchids and armadillos

Tom,
    I had military duty this weekend or I would have been with on Sat. and Sun.
    I have a question, on Friday on the way home from Camp Blanding I was driving through Waldo and passed the store for driftwood place and spotted a group about 5 or 6 at the gate about closing time 5:30 Pm.  I thought it was your group due to I recognized a fish person from Tamp in the group.  I now was wondering if that was your group as you mentioned some going on Saturday.  JiM C.