[APD] Spoon Feeding vs. Look it up for yourself!

This message caught my eye:

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:01:25 +0200
From: "Daniel Larsson" <defdac at hotmail_com>
Subject: [APD] RE: KH and no WC's
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

>If you're into aquatic gardening, I think you
owe it to your self to get a hold of a copy

Yes I'm probably into aquatic gardening if I read
this digest ;)

I really prefer asking you guys rather than
consulting books.

Thanks Tom for the explanation!

// Daniel.

Hmmmmmmmmm,  Daniel, is there a reason WHY you'd rather have others buy the
books, do the research, etc. and just spoon feed you information? The "I
really prefer asking you guys rather than consulting books" line REALLY
pisses me off.

I'll remember that the next time you have a question - I'll give you the
name of the book and the page to consult for your answer.

James Purchase
Toronto