[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 10, Issue 44

In a message dated 6/21/2004 11:12:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, John writes:

> >To heat the water are you drawing warm tap water or using boiled cold water?
>

> From the bathroom tub as I have done for the last 4 years!
> Nothing different.

When was the last time you flushed your hot water heater? A lot of stuff builds up in these tanks.

Bob Dixon

Great Suggestion Bob... kind of a no brainer I guess... as well as an obvious one that I did not even consider nor has anyone else that I have talked to.. and I have gone to two LFS that are highly reputable...

Thanks

John