[APD] Re: invasive crypts

I hadn't heard of these invasive crypts before.  Several questions spring to mind:  are these crypts on private property?  If not, has there been any attempt to eradicate them?  How did they get there?  Are they escapees from a nursery, or where they planted by irresponsible aquarists?

It always worries me when aquarium species become established outside of their habitat.  It makes aquarists look bad and gives ammuntion to those who might want to more strictly regulate imports.

Nick
--
nickplummer at att_net