[APD] Re: life after glossostigma

I don't have much experience with this plant as I've only had it for a
little while now, but in general it doesn't look like it's as fast of a
grower as glosso, at least not in my tanks. Therefore it's likely you will
see less uptake. You're probably fine keeping the same levels of nutrients
that were working for the glosso however you may find that you'll need to
dose less to maintain such levels. Let your test kits confirm this though,
that's probably the easiest way to know for sure. I'd probably start with
half the tank at most and keep the other half with glosso until you have
enough HC to start moving to the other half, that of course unless you have
a source for a lot of HC that you can plant heavily. Iron levels seem very
important to me, gets yellow easily if they drop too much.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio