Re: [APD] More fish die off

Sorry to ask dumb questions, but I assume you are either aging the water or adding a chlorine/chloramine remover? And matching temps?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Van Rees<mailto:revjohn at spiritone_com>
  To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:39 AM
  Subject: [APD] More fish die off

  Ok... I have to find out what is making my fish are dieing off...

  DYI Co2 injected through powerhead... Moderately planted.

  Parameters:
  Ammonia 0
  Nitrite      0
  Ph          7.8
  GH         5
  KH         5
  Co2        5
  Test kits
  Aquarium Pharmaceuticals for Ammonia, Nitrite, GH. PH
  Red Sea for CO2 and KH

  I changed 5 gallons of water yesterday out of a 45 gallon tank. Result? Cardinals all die... one pair of rainbow fish still alive and trying to spawn... and one Dwarf gourami building a bubble nest by himself... poor fella.

  What is happening?

  John Van Rees