From: "John Van Rees" <revjohn at spiritone_com>
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:39 PM
Subject: [APD] More fish die off

Ok... I have to find out what is making my fish are dieing off...

DYI Co2 injected through powerhead... Moderately planted.

Parameters:
Ammonia 0
Nitrite      0
Ph          7.8
GH         5
KH         5
Co2        5
Test kits
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals for Ammonia, Nitrite, GH. PH
Red Sea for CO2 and KH

I changed 5 gallons of water yesterday out of a 45 gallon tank. Result?
Cardinals all die... one pair of rainbow fish still alive and trying to
spawn... and one Dwarf gourami building a bubble nest by himself... poor
fella.

What is happening?

John Van Rees