[APD] two male bettas, one tank

Some time ago (could be years! :-), if my memory serves me correctly,
someone on the list discussed their experiment of putting 2 male bettas in a
large heavily planted tank. I seem to remember them saying that it worked OK
with each betta just setting up their inidividual territories in different
parts of the tank?  I'd like to hear from anyone who has had experience with
this; off list is fine. Thanks.

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.