RE: [APD] pH at which CaCO3 dissolves -- or - CACO3 coming and going

Well, at *some* length but not a lot of length, depending
on the questions you might have.

For example, it seemed from the responses last week that
CaCO3 will dissolve and precipitate in the same water (at
the same pH).

Speed was mentioned but it's not clear to me what speed has
to do with it at all. Speed notwithstanding,m either is
dissolves or precipitates (but apparently both at the same
time).

And I wouldn't mind hearing an answer to Cheri's question
either. I can piece to gether a few possible answers based
on the recent discussion, or the archives, but . . .

Scott H.