[APD] RE: can O worms

I think I have a pretty varied diet for the fish right now, but my main inspiration was to try to simulate a something closer to a closed cycle system (I know, that's about as probable as a perpetual motion machine). The inspiration was to have something in the substrate which is an aquatic equivelent to the earthworm. But having said that, I realise to keep a viable colony plus my normal load of fish, I would need a tank with greater area than my 3' allows.

- Seweryn

<< message14.txt >>