[APD] Re: transporting CO2 tanks

The critical temperature of CO2 is about 34 Deg C.
Above this temperature CO2 cannot be liquefied by the application of
pressure alone. There will be some boil off of the gas from 34 Deg C and
pressure rise in the cylinder. The higher the temperature the greater the
pressure rise.

I certainly would not subject the cylinder to over 34 Deg C, in any case.

Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.
www.indianaquariumhobbyist.com

Pardon teh dysqwertia.