Re: [APD] CO2 use - off at night?

I just use a pH controller and solenoid valve... that way it only runs when it
needs it. Milwaukee makes a good inexpensive controller (about $100) and I
can't imagine injecting co2 any other way! The real nice thing about this,
other than saving on co2 is that all you have to do is keep track of your
carbonate hardness and you know roughly what your co2 levels are at any given
time... no bubble counting etc.