[APD] transporting CO2 cylinders

So those of us with small sedans should give up on the gas entirely?

There are no tie downs in my Toyota, and the only place that my large tank, in particular, can be wedge--without rolling--is behind the front seats. I don't think a seatbelt can adequately secure it....although I do have some heavy duty tie-down straps I obtained to use as band clamps, and could strap it into the front passenger seat with a couple of those. But there's nothing to secure it to in the trunk.

BTW, anyone know if oxygen is also a class 2 gas? I doubt all those folks with home O2 are following those guidelines.

Diane Brown in St. Louis