[APD] RE: inline co2 probe

I've seen people take their co2 probes and basically install them through an
electrical, water resistant, stress-reliever fitting.  The fittings you run
round electrical cord through into the electrical boxes that are located
outside - those things.  They are a few buck apiece at your local electrical
supply store (I haven't found anything quite suitable at Lowes or Home
Depot).

As far as the lifeguard heater setup, I would bet that you could install
just a single module in-line with a different filter or pump.  I haven't
used them, but how complex or tricky can they be?  Water flows in, around
the heater and then back out.  If it's a proprietary system, I'd be floored.

Chris, still in Winston-Salem
www.aquacharlotte.com