Re: [APD] Re: CO2 probe & inline heater/sumpeople

Scott, by your glee I surmise this is not a good thing:-)
However, and I may have an imperfect understanding
of how George Booth does CO2 injection: the sump has
a lid on it where he injects the CO2, preventing loss. The
sump in question is part of a wet/dry system, right? If not,
please excuse my misinformed post--I sometimes get into
trouble when I don't go upstream on the thread:-/

Bill

> He he. It also helps you move a lot of CO2 out of the tank
> ;-)
>
> sh
> --- billw at waveform_net wrote:
> > . . .Using a sump
> > will let you move all your electronic gizmos out of your
> > tank, and the
> > sump will help keep the water level in the tank constant
> > as well.
>

> =====
> Cryptocorynes seem cryptic? Worried about meltdowns? Can't tell a C.
wendtii from C. undulata? See 'Crypt'master Jan D. Bastmeijer, host of The
Crypt Pages website, at The 5th AGA Annual Convention. Details/Registration
at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org