[APD] Catching Invasive Aquatic Plants

There are about three invasive aquatic plants that are widely distributed in
New York state.  Last weekend while fishing in a small pond that drains into
Lake Ontario, I caught two of them, on one cast!   One was Myriophyllum
spicatum (eurasian milfoil) and the other, Potamogeton crispus (curly leaved pond
weed.)  The former was about five feet long, the latter, about three.  Neither
put up much of a fight, "coming in like a log", in fishermen's terminology.

They, or parts of them, are now growing happily in my low tech 29.

I didn't catch any fish.

Bill