Re: [APD] transporting CO2 tanks?

I don't know about it being illegal, but it is risky transporting it in the
car with you. If the safety valve pops it will release all the co2 very
quickly. This displaces all the air in the car causing it to be pushed out of
the vehicle. So you will have the crap scared out of you by the sound, then
you won't be able to breath... not good when you are driving. If you have to
drive a car (like me) I would put it in the trunk and not stop at wal mart
(especially in Florida where it gets hot).