[APD] DRAGON'S TAIL FERN

I note that there has been recent inquiry regarding Dragon Tail's Fern -a new species (to the hobby) derived from the Orient.

My company has been importing and distributing the plant for some time now. When it first appeard on the market I made inquiry regarding its requiremnts and received the following in response:

Dragon's Tail Fern:

Most importantly, the lighting should not be too bright,

27 degrees Celsius

Yes, the can be grown on both wood or rock

Both applicable aquatic or terrarium.

I trust that this information will be of some assistance to those interested in the plant. If I receive further information regarding the plant I will definately post it.

Sincerely
Robert Morrison