[APD] Re: Online driftwood sellers

Wilma sells some nice driftwood too, just send her an email and she'll send
you pictures of what she has, or look at what's pictured on her website. She
ships it dry, not waterlogged which makes it far more economic than heavy
waterlogged pieces. Making it sink obviously requires a little more time but
I was happy with what I got and I paid far less for it than I had expected.

http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio