Re: [APD] Re: Cutting Glass

Then again, some have tried it and gone back to glass tops.

Lots of variety out there. Lots of techniques. Lots of
styles.

Scott H.

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/Steve's%20Page/Aquarium/125gal_biotope/125gal_biotope.html

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/Steve's%20Page/Aquarium/biotope%20general/biotope%20general.html

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/Steve's%20Page/Aquarium/hardware/fish%20room/sunroom.html
> Just my personal preference.
>
> Steve Pituch
> http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/a.html

=====
She Wrote the book on low maintenance aquatic gardening!
Diana Walstad, author of _Ecology of the Planted Aquarium_
Meet her at  - The Fifth AGA Annual Convention
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org