[APD] Re: Flowering Bacopa

Cameron James asked about flowering Bacopa monnieri, and I discovered
something while doing maintenance last night that I thought he and
others might find interesting -- my monnieri is opening flowers
submersed!  Typically, my Bacopa flowers readily if allowed to grow
emmersed, and it's not unusual to see flower "shoots" grow on
submersed stems, but this is the first time I've seen flowers
actually open beneath the water's surface.  Pretty cool stuff.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee