[APD] mangrove seedlings

Hi Everyone,
I recently got a dozen Red Mangrove seedlings (Rhizophora mangle) for a
great price. I don't need all of them, so if anyone wants one, you pay me $2
for the seedling and $5 shipping Priority Mail (Continental US) and it is
yours. All are healthy and looking great. Interesting things to play around
with. Grows even in ambient room light, though not fast. You need to keep
the top out of the water. Nice for open top type tanks.

I have eight I'll part with. Email me off list if you want one,
grim1214 at bellsouth_net.

Regards,
Dave