Re: [APD] Re: ppm solutions

You don't have to remeasure the mixed water or anything complicated like
that... find a container that you will use for your solution and nothing else.
Add 100mL of water to the container. Mark the level of the water on the side
of the container (make sure to be accurate). Empty the container and add 100g
of NO3, then just fill the container up to the line with water.

This is easier and much more accurate than trying to measure out everything
separately or adding 100g of NO3 to 100mL of water.

I know this is a pretty simple solution, but it really seems to be the most
accurate and convenient.