Re: [APD] Ironite

Warning alarms flash whenever I read a press release from a special interest group about a lawsuit that they are filing.  I suspect that many or most of those lawsuits never go to trial, but enough publicity is generated for the group to make the relatively small cost of filing worthwhile.

The cited press release raises good points but I would withhold my opinion until I heard the response from the defendant.  It might raise equally valid points.  ELF is know for filing lawsuits; PETA is also.

I have no financial interest in Ironite etc etc etc.

Bill