Re: [APD] overgrown Cyperus Helferi

Byron wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago I wrote an email asking anyone if they had any ideas
> about overgrown Cyperus Helferi. I got no responses then, but I'm writing
> again hoping someone might have a suggestion. Right now mine are 60 cm high
> and still growing. If it gets any worse I'm afraid I'll have to take them
> out completely.

I wish I could help, but mine does the same thing.  It was given to me a few
years ago as a tall variant of Cyperus helferi and it has lived up to that
description.  The plants regularly grow their leaves to 60 cm.  I suspect
that there is nothing I will be able to do to keep the leaves shorter.

Roger Miller