[APD] New Cure for Ich?

Byron,

I wouldn't give the glosso credit. It's possible for ich to abate on its
own in a healthy tank (though I'd always medicate with malachite green,
rather than take the risk). The filter catches some of the organisms.
Others don't find a host. Filter-feeding microorganisms may eat some. Some
species of fish actually develop immunity to ich, once infected. And, of
course, the healthier the tank, the healthier the fish. So they're able to
better fend off infections on their own.

Mike Wickham